Victoria BC Hotels
British Columbia, Canada
Victoria BC hotels range from budget to luxury. Many boast ocean vistas, luxury spas, and convenience to city attractions. The Empress Hotel is a Victoria landmark, but there are many other options if it's not in your budget.
Even if you don't stay there however, try to make time to take in high tea at the Empress Hotel. It's definitely an experience!
To make your decision about a hotel in Victoria, first decide what is most important to you.
Perhaps being close to downtown and the many attractions found there ranks high on your list.
Or maybe you prefer a quieter setting and don't mind trading convenience for more peaceful surroundings without the hustle and bustle of the downtown core right outside your hotel window.
Once you're decided on your priorities, you can select from literally hundreds of Victoria accommodations available to you…
Photo courtesy of firepile
High Tea at the Empress Hotel, Victoria BC
What Are The Best Victoria Hotels
There are so many great Victoria BC hotels that I couldn’t possibly choose just one that's best. Besides, that will depend on your needs and what's important during your stay in the Garden City.
I'll be back to update this list shortly, but to get you started, here are a few of the most popular hotels and accommodations in Victoria, British Columbia.
- Empress Hotel Victoria BC - Hotels in Victoria start with the Empress Hotel. It’s one of the most impressive hotels on the Island, and everyone knows about it. During the warmer months, the Empress is surrounded by gorgeous gardens and flowers…
- Sooke Harbour House - At the Harbour House, you can even have spa service in the privacy of your room. Thinking of eloping? Sooke Harbour House provides all the services you’ll need, whether it’s just the two of you, a small intimate party, or a larger group…
- Magnolia Hotel in Victoria BC - Located on Victoria’s Inner Harbour, the Magnolia Hotel was voted one of the top hotels in Canada by Condé Nast Traveler readers. The hotel is in a great location, near shops, restaurants and entertainment.
- Swans Suite Hotel - Located in Old Town Victoria, Swans Suite Hotel has nice homey suites where you can kick back and relax between excursions. It also has an award winning brew pub for the beer lovers among you…
- Chateau Victoria - Located close to the Victoria Conference Centre, the Chateau Victoria is a comfortable hotel with simple elegance. And it is more affordable than you might expect…
The Victoria BC Hotels are all a little different from each other, but each has its own special characteristics and amenities.
No matter which one you choose, there is a hotel in Victoria that will be sure to please…
Return from Victoria BC Hotels to Discover Vancouver Island Home Page